Detailed Agenda for Our Third Meeting
When: Sunday, March 13th
What Time: 3pm – 6pm
Where: Mount Abraham High School, Bristol VT
Brief Introductions/Icebreaker and Quickly Revisit Norms (10 Minutes)
- Student-Led Icebreaker and Introductions – There will be new people in attendance
General Announcements and Updates (10 Minutes)
- Recap of what we are doing and where this came from.
- What we have accomplished so far (need links)
- What have other groups done?
Consider Our Platform, Mission, Goals, and Talking Points (10 minutes)
- Contribute thoughts on sticky notes
- We will collate and condense and come back with a proposal to vote on at the next meeting
Subcommittee Work – Who Will Do What, When?
There will be 2 rounds of subcommittee work, and people will be free to flow from one subcommittee to the other if they would like to contribute to more than one group.
- We should focus on decisions and products that require the whole group to make.
- Each group should appoint a notetaker to take notes – please use the Google Doc located in our shared subcommittee folder
- Please identify 1 or 2 subcommittee leaders who will be the direct contact person with the steering committee. Leaders do not have to do everything, but they are responsible for everything. The leader’s main job is to organize, delegate, and make sure things get done.
- Please remember our group norms, especially the norm about equal air time. Subcommittee leaders should ensure everybody in the group has an opportunity to contribute their thoughts, especially the students.
Round One (45 minutes)
|Staging and March Logistics
Update the larger group and ask for feedback or support as we break for snacks (20 Minutes)
Round Two (45 minutes)
Update the larger group and ask for feedback or support as we break for snacks (15 Minutes)